Long Handled Shoe Horn in Navy 43cm
Many people rely on a shoe horn to put on tight fitting shoes. Wrestling your feet into shoes will not only damage the heel but also reduce the lifespan of your shoes. These shoe horns will stop you from bending over too much as well as helping to guide your feet in.
Why should I buy it?
- Made from moulded plastic, the smooth shoe horn is gentle against the skin
- Many people rely on a Shoe Horn to put on tight-fitting shoes
- The hook-like handle provides an easy grip and can also be used to help with dressing
- Includes a hanging loop for easy storage
- Dimensions: (L) 4cm x (H) 43cm x (D) 6cm
Also available in longer size 52cm. Click here.
Need help in choosing the right length? Click here.
For more information on Dressing Aids click here.
VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT. If you are chronically ill or disabled and the product is for your personal use, or if you are buying the product for someone who fits that description, then you do not have to pay VAT on eligible products. If this is the case, you should register for an account, and if the product is eligible the price will reduce to show your VAT exemption. [HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002)] For more information please see our VAT Exemption page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.