Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the questions that we get frequnetly asked by customers:
How do I apply for a Blue Badge?
- Unfortunately, we only provide the wallet for the parking permit to go in. You have to contact your local council to apply for a Blue Badge parking permit.
Does a Blue Badge Co wallet fit the new disabled parking permit?
- Yes, all of our wallets have been re-designed to fit the new parking permit that’s being issued.
I haven’t received my Blue Badge permit?
- Unfortunately we only provide the wallet for the parking permit to go in. You have to contact your local council to find out when your badge will be arriving.
Will the plastic acetate damage the hologram?
- No, all of our wallets are specially designed to fit the hologram. The acetate stops before the hologram starts, therefore it’s never dragged underneath the plastic saving it from being scratched or damaged.
How can I order Blue Badge Co goods?
- You can order these through our online store.
Can I place an order online without an account?
- Yes, once you have added all items to your basket, go to the checkout and select "Checkout without registering". Howvever if you want to purcahse products VAT free an account will need to be set up.
How do I receive VAT Exemption?
- Some of our products have been designed solely for the use of disabled people and are therefore entitled for the VAT exemption if the end user of the product is also eligible.
- To waive VAT on a purchase, HMRC requires a simple declaration to be made as to the nature of the disability at the time of ordering. No proof of disability is needed be shown to any party at any time.
- To be able to purchase products VAT free, you need create an account on the webisite, using this link. We need to know is the name, address of the person the item is for. Once the account is created and the above information has been provided VAT exemption will be applied to all eligible products.
- Should you need to change an item on your order, or amend your delivery address, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Due to the speed with which we dispatch orders, it may not always be possible to make changes but we’ll let you know what we can do. Please note that any amendments may result in your order being delayed.
I haven’t received my order yet, what shall I do?
- Please check the tracking details provided with your shipment email. If it says the order has been delivery but you still haven’t received it, get in touch with us at email@example.com
I have received a faulty item. What should I do?
- Please get in touch straight away. We will collect the faulty item and arrange an exchange.
I can’t find the answer to my question – what should I do?
- Don’t worry, just get in touch with us either at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Will the Radar Key open all disabled toilets?
- Wherever you see the sign ‘RADAR LOCK’ this key will open that toilet.
Are the RADAR keys genuine?
- We sell genuine RADAR keys made by the same manufactures of the RADAR locks who recently changed their key to a blue bow as they want to differentiate themselves from the copies that are available on the market.
Placing an order with us is easy.
We recommend creating an account when you place your first order on the website. You will be required to set up a password to do this. You can change your password at any time, and we recommend writing it down somewhere and keeping it safe as we won’t have access to this.
Here are the steps you need to follow to place an order:
1. FIND WHAT YOU'D LIKE TO BUY
If you are looking for inspiration, browse the website until you find a product that interests you. If you already know what you are looking for, use the search bar to find out if we sell it and what designs are available.
2. ADD THE PRODUCTS TO YOUR CART
Once you find the right product for you, click the ""Add Cart"" button on the item's product information page. Make sure your basket contains all the items you want to order. You can check the contents of your Cart at any time by clicking the Cart’s icon in the top section of our web page.
3. PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
When you're ready to place an order, click the ""Checkout Securely"" button. You will be taken to the checkout page.
4. SIGN IN
Specify whether you are a new or existing customer and click on the appropriate button.
If you are a new customer please fill out your details and proceed to enter your address details.
If you are an existing customer please click on 'Already have an account? Log in' link and sign in to your account. This will have been sent to you when you made your first order. Please remember to check your 'Junk' folder if you can't find this email. Alternatively, please use the 'Forgotten Password' link.
5. ENTER YOUR DETAILS
Fill the required details. All orders will be dispatched to the delivery address provided. If an alternative address is required please fill this in once you proceed to the next step.
6. CHECK AND SUBMIT YOUR ORDER
Check the accuracy of the information provided and make any adjustments you might have.
When you are ready click the ""Place Your Order"" button to submit your order. Once you place your order you will see the following message ""Thank you- we have received your order"" and you'll receive a confirmation email.
7. PROVIDE PAYMENT INFORMATION
It's time for the payment. We accept all debit and credit cards. You can also pay using Paypal. You must enter the card number without spaces or dashes.
All payments will be processed with a secure link between our online shop and our bank to ensure your card details are kept secure and various fraud checks can take place. The transaction will appear on your card statement as Evans & Green Ltd.