This smooth plastic, Long-Handled Shoe Horn in Navy helps you put on shoes without needing to bend down.
Why should I buy it?
- Made from moulded plastic, the smooth shoe horn is gentle against the skin
- Many people rely on a Shoe Horn to put on tight-fitting shoes
- The hook-like handle provides an easy grip and can also be used to help with dressing
- Includes a hanging loop for easy storage
- Blue Badge Co products are designed and handmade in our Bristol based studio. By making a purchase you enable us to continue employing people with disabilities. Thank you for supporting our UK business!
Dimensions: (L) 4cm x (H) 52cm x (D) 6cm
For more information on Dressing Aids click here.
For more products that could assist you at home or out and about click here.
VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT. If you are chronically ill or disabled and the product is for your personal use, or if you are buying the product for someone who fits that description, then you do not have to pay VAT on eligible products. If this is the case, you should register for an account, and if the product is eligible the price will reduce to show your VAT exemption. [HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002)] For more information please see our VAT Exemption page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.