Simple and inexpensive, this Sock On Aid in navy gives assistance in putting on socks or stockings, especially if bending or reaching to the foot is difficult.
Why should I buy it?
- Helps you to put on socks and stockings without bending down
- The long handled loops can be held in one hand.
- A notch either side and the non-slip outside surface helps to hold hosiery in place while pulling it up around the foot and leg
- Lightweight design with a flexible plastic core that is wide enough to accommodate larger feet without stretching hosiery unnecessarily
- Can be wiped clean and full user instructions are included. Not suitable for compression therapy stockings.
Dimensions: (L) 21cm x (H) 18cm x (D) 1cm
For more products that could assist you at home or out and about click here.
For Advice and Guide's relating to living an independent lifestyle click here.
VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT. If you are chronically ill or disabled and the product is for your personal use, or if you are buying the product for someone who fits that description, then you do not have to pay VAT on eligible products. If this is the case, you should register for an account, and if the product is eligible the price will reduce to show your VAT exemption. [HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002)] For more information please see our VAT Exemption page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.