Made from soft and distressed Italian Leather giving a distinctive vintage finish, this Leather Disabled Blue Badge Holder in Burgundy has the timeless appeal of premium quality.
Why should I buy it?
- The exclusive Hologram Safe © design ensures that holograms on permits are never covered, protecting them from damage and complying with Department of Transport guidelines.
- Each wallet includes a free timer clock which can be dialled without removal.
- Our range of leather products are impeccably handcrafted in the UK from real Italian leather with our logo engraved on the front. Because the products are made from soft and distressed Italian leather, they have a distinctive vintage finish.
- Over 40% of our team is either disabled or a primary caregiver, buying from us you support an inclusive accessible business and UK manufacturing.
- For more of our Leather products click here.
Dimensions Closed: 20cm x 15cm Open: 40cm x 15cm
To find out about the Blue Badge Permit rules and regulations click here.
VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT. If you are chronically ill or disabled and the product is for your personal use, or if you are buying the product for someone who fits that description, then you do not have to pay VAT on eligible products. If this is the case, you should register for an account, and if the product is eligible the price will reduce to show your VAT exemption. [HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002)] For more information please see our VAT Exemption page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.