Our Lavender Wheat Warmer, Heated Wheat Bag in Nelly Elephant can give you many hours of relief from aches and pains, a wide variety of injuries and ailments including headaches, stress and tension.
Why should I buy it?
- It's a great heath therapy relief from aches and pain and it moulds to any part of the body that requires relief.
- Simply heat for two minutes in the microwave and place on the desired area.
- They mould to any part of the body, particularly around the neck, making it easier to target the pain or therapy.
- Symbolic of good luck, prosperity, and wisdom, the elephant is one of earth's most noble creatures. With Nelly Elephant we've paid homage to these gentle giants with rich, warm tones that are reminiscent of the bright skies and burning sands of their Eastern home. This delicately patterned print has a unique personality that's earned it a place as one of our most popular.
- Our Nelly Elephant is a warm print with subtle tones with a hint of the East. For more of our products with this print click here.
- A beautiful collection of traditional and modern designs with timeless appeal.
- Available in a variety of fabrics, our Blue Badge Co wheat warmers are designed and handmade in our Bristol based studio.
- Can be used as a hot or cold pack, just leave it in the freezer for a few hours.
- 48cm x 10cm x 2cm
For directions on how to use our Wheat Warmers click here.
For information on using heat therapy for pain relief click here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.