Handi-Grip MAX Grabber Stick
(Dispatch time: 5 working days from the time we receive your order)
Listening to our customers, it can sometimes be difficult to keep a firm hold on what you want to pick up, The Handi-Grip MAX Reacher Grabber has a locking trigger mechanism that allows the jaws to be locked in place once an item is gripped, enabling you to concentrate your efforts on moving the object, rather than maintaining your grip of the item and causing discomfort. The 90-degree rotating jaw mimics the natural movement of your hand and wrist, limiting the strain in your arm when picking up an object. An excellent feature for anyone with arthritis or other disability and mobility issues.
The Handi-Grip MAX Reacher grabber stick includes a really useful stick clip. Always keep your grabber close to hand in a convenient place. Attach it to a walking frame, wheelchair or crutch, reducing the risk of a fall or a trip.
What else do I need to know?
- The chunky gel handle gives an enhanced level of all day comfort. Ideal for those with stiff joints or reduced hand function, common with arthritis.
- Locking jaw is simple to use, lock and release. Maintains a firm grip so you don’t have to.
- 90 degree rotating jaw mimics the natural movement of your hand and wrist. This makes grabbing heavier items like bottles and tins easier. Thus limiting the strain in your arm when picking up an object. An excellent feature for anyone with arthritis or other disability and mobility issues.
- Yellow soft flexible jaw lips give greater visibility when picking up a hair pin or an earring with control and confidence.
- Non slip grip even when you pick up a blouse or the newspaper.
The average lifespan of our Reacher and Grabbers is 21 years! We will be happy to give yours a freshen-up if they stop working (as a result of general wear and tear not misuse). To find out more please click here or email us at email@example.com
Length: 26″(66cm) | 32″(81cm)
Dimensions: 66 x 25 x 2cm | 81 x 25 x 2cm
Weight: 285g | 306g
Material: Aluminium body
Handle: Latex free plastic
Hygiene: Wipe clean
Warranty: Lifetime warranty
Product Code: HA8326 | HA8332
VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT. If you are chronically ill or disabled and the product is for your personal use, or if you are buying the product for someone who fits that description, then you do not have to pay VAT on eligible products. If this is the case, you should register for an account, and if the product is eligible the price will reduce to show your VAT exemption. [HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002)] For more information please see our VAT Exemption page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.