With our Disabled Blue Badge Wallets, you can display your Parking Permit with confidence and style!
If there's one thing we know for sure, it's that spots will never go out of style. And why would they? They continue to be the perfect choice for any one who wants something understated but fun. This bright and beautiful Canary Yellow shade is definitely having it's moment of glory!
- Hologram Safe design
- It complies with the Department of Transport guidelines.
- Each wallet includes a free timer clock.
- Our Blue Badge Wallets fit the new Blue Badge shape and size.
- Handmade in the UK
- Dimensions (Permit Cover) - Closed - L: 20cm x H: 15cm, Open - L: 40cm x H: 15cm
Why Should I Buy It?
Enhance independence, Enrich life
- Our mission is giving people access to enticing and stylish lifestyle products that celebrate choice, independence and individuality and say more about personality than a medical condition.
- We have many designs to choose from; we believe you will find the most suitable for you.
- Handmade in the UK, over 40% of our team is either disabled or a primary caregiver.
Hologram Safe design
- Exclusive Hologram Safe design: ensures that holograms on permits are never covered, protecting them from damage and complying with Department of Transport guidelines.
- Light design that easily fits into a handbag. The covers in beautiful fabric designs are gentle on the touch and very pleasing on the eye.
Includes Free Timer Clock
- Each wallet includes a free timer clock made with superior plastic cogs. You can dial without removing it from the wallet every time you use it!
- The Badge and Timer sit firmly in their own pockets and don’t slip around, so no chance of them accidentally falling out.
- Outstanding and efficient design.
To find out about the Blue Badge Permit rules and regulations click here.
To find out about the rights and responsibilities of Blue Badge Holders click here.
VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT. If you are chronically ill or disabled and the product is for your personal use, or if you are buying the product for someone who fits that description, then you do not have to pay VAT on eligible products. If this is the case, you should register for an account, and if the product is eligible the price will reduce to show your VAT exemption. [HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002)] For more information please see our VAT Exemption page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.