Easy to use Genuine RADAR Disabled Toilet Key with attractive William Morris Golden Lily Fabric Key Ring.
Why should I buy it?
- It will open over 10,000 disabled toilets in the UK
- The decorative fabric keyring adds a personal touch and helps you find your key easily in your bag
- The attractive, blue heart handle is not cold to touch and is ergonomically designed for optimum grip and leverage making it ideal for those with limited hand or wrist mobility
- Key made from durable stainless steel with plastic heart handle
- Toilets fitted with RADAR locks can now be found in shopping centres, pubs & cafes, parks & footpaths, airports & stations, be confident that these toilets will be available to meet your needs.
- William Morris designs make sumptuous patterns with enduring appeal. For more products in William Morris designs click here.
- William Morris fabric designs have a way of bringing luxury into the everyday and the Golden Lily is one of their finest. The rich, earth-inspired tones conjure up images of a peaceful day in the British countryside, letting you bring the beauty of nature into your home. You can truly see why Morris’ traditional designs have withstood 150 years of changing trends.
- Key made from durable stainless steel.
- Over 40% of our team is either disabled or a primary caregiver, buying from us you support an inclusive accessible business and UK manufacturing.
To find out more about the RADAR Key scheme click here.
Dimensions: (L) 6cm x (H) 10cm x (D) 1cm
VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT. If you are chronically ill or disabled and the product is for your personal use, or if you are buying the product for someone who fits that description, then you do not have to pay VAT on eligible products. If this is the case, you should register for an account, and if the product is eligible the price will reduce to show your VAT exemption. [HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002)] For more information please see our VAT Exemption page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.