Surefoot® Bath and Shower Board
Getting in and out of the bath can be quite a balancing act for any of us. However, by choosing a bath/shower board, you will gain the confidence to sit over your bath to wash, or get down into the bath to stretch out and soak. Being able to sit can greatly reduce your chance of slipping over; as a result, you will be able to enjoy bathing safely and easily again with our Surefoot® bath shower board.
This hygienic bath board is easily adjusted to fit the majority of baths safely. The bath aid is for use on top of the bath for bathing in comfort. If you have an over bath shower, you can simply sit on it to take a shower, avoiding having to stand up for a long period.
Width adjustable like the Kingfisher®, the extra wide Surefoot® gives you more space when having a relaxing wash.
What else do I need to know?
• Width adjustable to help accommodate most UK baths. This bath board will fit internal bath width 16″/40cm to 25″/63cm. A secure fit that won’t slip in use.
• Easy to assemble and fit. Our shower board can be easily positioned to sit securely across the top of your bath. Locking brackets ensure safe bathing every time. No tools required. You will then be able to lift your legs over into the bath, instead of stepping in.
• Strong and comfortable. The Surefoot white bath board is slip resistant and has an optional safety handle, giving added stability when transferring and while seated. The slatted board allows for quick water drainage. Weight limit of up to 200kg/31 stone.
• Suitable for anyone with stiff joints, mobility problems, living with long term disability, pregnant or unsteady on feet. This bath board is not suitable for users who are unable to sit without support.
• This bath board will not fit a corner bath.