If you are interested in stocking our range of products, we'd love to hear from you!
We accept wholesale orders from both UK & international customers and can personalise many of our products to make them relevant to your local area.
Please email Ellen Green pn email@example.com with some details about your business and the range you are interested in.
We will then send you a wholesale pack including a brochure, price list and terms & conditions.
To discuss your requirements, you can always call us on: 0117 941 3791.
Placing your Trade Order Online
- We will receive your form submission via email and create the customer account on the website
- You will receive a 'set password' email
- Set your password and you'll instantly able to shop
- Send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on 0117 941 3791
Ts & Cs
- New accounts will only be activated after a new account form is completed.
- If we do not receive a new account form, goods are supplied on a pro-forma basis.
- The goods shall not pass to the buyer until the goods have been paid for in full.
- All orders are processed subject to our Trading Terms.
- New accounts are opened at the discretion of Blue Badge Designs Ltd.
- Payment is strictly 30 days from the date on invoice, late payment of invoices is chargeable at 1.5% from due date.
- Preferred payment is via BACS or debit card. Credit Card payments will incur a 2% processing fee and payment by cheque will incur a £3 admin fee.
Orders & Carriage
- Minimum order value is £250 (ex VAT)
- All wholesale prices exclude VAT, which is added to your order
- Carriage is paid on orders over £250
- UK mainland carriage is £12.50
- Some of our products are eligible for VAT exemption, however it is the Buyers responsibility to abide by VAT Notice 701/7: VAT reliefs for disabled people.