Our Lavender Wheat Warmer, Heated Wheat Bag in Blackwatch can give you many hours of relief from aches and pains, a wide variety of injuries and ailments including headaches, stress and tension.
Why should I buy it?
- It's a great heat therapy relief from aches and pain and it moulds to any part of the body that requires relief.
- Simply heat for two minutes in the microwave and place on the desired area.
- They mould to any part of the body, particularly around the neck, making it easier to target the pain or therapy.
- If timeless, traditional designs are your cup of tea, then this is the fabric for you. Blackwatch Tartan has been worn by Scottish soldiers since 1725, a true testament to its enduring appeal. Although it may be ancient, it never appears dated, but rather sophisticated.
- Our Blackwatch Tartan is a heritage traditional design that has enduring sophistication. For more of our products in this design click here.
- A beautiful collection of traditional and modern designs with timeless appeal.
- Available in a variety of fabrics, our Blue Badge Co wheat warmers are designed and handmade in our Bristol based studio.
- Can be used as a hot or cold pack, just leave it in the freezer for a few hours.
- 48cm x 10cm x 2cm
For directions on how to use our Wheat Warmers click here.
For information on using heat therapy for pain relief click here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.