Our lavender wheat warmer heated bag in William Morris Golden Lily can give you many hours of relief from aches and pains, a wide variety of injuries and ailments including headaches, stress and tension.
Simply heat for two minutes in the microwave and place on the desired area. They mould to any part of the body, particularly around the neck, making it easier to target the pain or therapy.
The timeless appeal of nature and the distinction of the Victorian Arts & Crafts style make William Morris an enduring favourite.
Available in a variety of fabrics, this Blue Badge Co wheat warmer is designed and handmade in our Bristol based studio.
(L) 25cm x (H) 20cm x (D) 6cm
- Orders placed before 2pm will be dispatched same day.
- Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched on the next working day. This does not include weekends or public holidays.
- All orders are shipped via the shipping option chosen during checkout: Royal Mail, UPS, or International.
- Royal Mail First Class delivery generally takes 1-2 working days and starts at £3.45.
- Royal Mail Second Class delivery generally takes 2-3 working days and starts at £2.45.
- International delivery generally takes 5-20 working days and delivery costs vary from country to country.
- Courier delivery is next day via UPS. They do not deliver on Saturdays so Next Day orders placed on Friday will arrive on Monday.
- Orders requiring Next Day Courier service need to be placed before 12 noon.
- You can return any item to us within 14 days of receiving your original order, including sale items.
- You'll find our returns address and contact details here: Contact Us
- Please include the order number your return relates to, your details and whether you want a refund or an exchange.
- Once the return is received, any refund will automatically be issued to the card you used to place the original order or via Paypal.
- Refunds typically takes 5 working days in the UK, dependent on your bank/card issuer.
- Returns to us don’t need to be in the original packaging
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.