Applications for a trade account are very welcome. We accept wholesale orders from both UK & international customers. To download a copy of our trade catalogue Click Here
To create a new account please EMAIL US NOW or call us on: 0117 941 3791 and we'll set one up for you.
To view trade prices on the site catalogue, your account details and previous orders you may wish to copy and re-order, you will need to log in with your trade account details. Please Log in Here.
Placing your Trade Order
- 1. Log in to the site using your trade account details and proceed through the checkout process.
- 2. Email them to us using: email@example.com
- 3. Phone them through to us at: 0117 941 3791
Ts & Cs
- New accounts will only be activated after a new account form is completed.
- If we do not receive a new account form, goods are supplied on a pro-forma basis.
- The goods shall not pass to the buyer until the goods have been paid for in full.
- All orders are processed subject to our Trading Terms.
- New accounts are opened at the discretion of Blue Badge Designs Ltd..
- Payment is strictly 30 days from the date on invoice, late payment of invoices is chargeable at 1.5% from due date.
- Preferred payment is via BACS or debit card. Credit Card payments will incur a 2% processing fee and payment by cheque will incur a £3 admin fee.
Orders & Carriage
- Minimum order value is £120 (ex VAT).
- Our minimum opening orders value is £250 (ex VAT).
- All wholesale prices exclude VAT, which is added to your order.
- Carriage is paid on orders over £250.
- UK mainland carriage is £12.50.
- Some of our products are eligible for VAT exemption, however it is the Buyers responsibility to abide by VAT Notice 701/7: VAT reliefs for disabled people.
- We charge a 10% handling charge for all dropship orders. You pay us the trade price of the item, plus 10% of the total retail price.
- Each order will be subject to postage and packing charges. Single item costs £3.50 - £5.50. If items are in stock they will be shipped within 3 business days. We use Royal Mail or UPS courier.
- A branded packing slip stating your returns policy to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to accompany each order.
- Orders sent will NOT provide the customer with our details.
- We will NOT handle returns from the customer. If customers wish to return items they must send it back to the Buyer. If you wish to return items to us we ask that you ensure they are in pristine, resellable condition.
- We will only dropship items from the current collection.
- We do not allow our products to be sold on Ebay