A car bundle you'll love: Blue Badge Wallet in Busy Bees and Swivel Car Cushion in Navy to display your Blue Badge parking permit with confidence and style while getting in and out of your car safely with no twisting, bending or muscle tears.
Why should I buy this bundle?
- Our exclusive Hologram Safe © design ensures that holograms on permits are never covered, protecting them from damage and complying with Department of Transport guidelines.
- Each wallet includes a free timer clock which is made with superior plastic cogs and can be dialled without removal.
- Our Blue Badge Wallets fit the new Blue Badge shape and size.
- A Blue Badge Co wallet is a pleasure to use and guarantees your permit is displayed legally and protected from damage.
- This print in Busy Bees is a funky and quirky design in pastel tones. For more of our products in this design click here.
- This Busy Bees pattern is sure to bring a bit of sunshine in to your life, whatever the weather. The bees distinctive black and yellow stripes mark them as one of nature's most stylish creatures. Looking at this cotton fabric design, you can just picture those warm moments of peace in the garden, hearing the hum of hardworking honeybees making their way through the flowers.
- The Swivel Cushion is the in-car solution for living independently in style, perfect if you need extra help for getting in and out of the car avoiding painful jarring or twisting. Ideal for use on car seats, chairs and beds.
- The bottom of the cushion features a non-slip surface that makes the top swivel safely and firmly.
- The cover can be removed and is washable.
- The maximum user weight for the cushion is 18st
- Inspiring and uplifting, our vibrant range of designs and prints bring beauty to the everyday.
- Committed to employing those with limited work options, over 40% of the Blue Badge Co team is either disabled or a primary caregiver. Our unique, high-quality independent lifestyle products are made in the UK.
For more products that could assist you at home or out and about click here.
For our Advice and Guide's relating to living an independent lifestyle click here.
VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT. If you are chronically ill or disabled and the product is for your personal use, or if you are buying the product for someone who fits that description, then you do not have to pay VAT on eligible products. If this is the case, you should register for an account, and if the product is eligible the price will reduce to show your VAT exemption. [HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002)] For more information please see our VAT Exemption page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.