Ideal for someone recovering after knee or hip replacement surgery, when bending or reaching is difficult. It provides assistance whilst recovering and beyond.
The bundle features a Sock on Aid and RADAR Disabled Toilet Key
Why should I buy this bundle?
- Simple and inexpensive, the Sock On Aid gives assistance in putting on socks or stockings especially if bending or reaching to the foot is difficult.
- Lightweight design, the flexible plastic core is wide enough to accommodate larger feet without stretching hosiery unnecessarily.
- A notch either side and the non-slip outside surface helps to hold hosiery in place while pulling up around the foot and leg.
- The long-handled loops can be held in one hand. Can be wiped clean and full user instructions are included. Not suitable for compression therapy stockings.
- The Genuine RADAR Keys are asy to use and will open over 10,000 disabled toilets fitted with Radar locks in the UK. Be confident that these toilets will be available to meet your needs. You won't have to queue anymore!
To find out more about the RADAR Key scheme click here.
For more products that could assist you at home or out and about click here.
VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT. If you are chronically ill or disabled and the product is for your personal use, or if you are buying the product for someone who fits that description, then you do not have to pay VAT on eligible products. If this is the case, you should register for an account, and if the product is eligible the price will reduce to show your VAT exemption. [HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002)] For more information please see our VAT Exemption page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.