Truly the most independent dressing aid of its kind. The long-handled footwear helper can be used to retrieve items from around the home, while the integral shoehorn can help with all types of footwear. An ideal and much more versatile alternative to a long and heavy metal shoe horn or the smaller plastic lazy Shoe Helper device.
This combined Shoehorn and Reacher/Grabber makes bending down and wrestling your feet into footwear a thing of the past. Designed for easy use by those who struggle to bend or reach their feet. The shoehelper claw tightly grips and holds the shoe into place while the contoured plastic horn guides the foot into the shoe with ease. The shoe wear helper also doubles up as a grabber, so you can tidy away your footwear or slippers after use.
The Shoe Helper includes a really useful stick clip. Always keep your grabber close to hand in a convenient place. Attach it to a walking frame, wheelchair or crutch, reducing the risk of a fall or a trip.
What else do I need to know?
- Non slip serrated grip jaw, even when you pick up a scarf or the post off the doormat.
- There’s no need to worry about bending down. You can stand the handy dressing aid/Reacher next to the front door, your favourite armchair or in the porch for easy reach every time.
- The plastic shoe horn is smooth and gentle against the skin – and will also protect your shoes
- Use your grabber on all types of footwear – sling backs, heels, sandals, trainers, slippers and boots.
- Available in 2 lengths: 26″/66cm and 32″/81cm.