This Leather Disabled Blue Badge Wallet, matching Key Ring in Navy and Genuine RADAR Disabled Toilet Key are made from soft and distressed Italian leather giving a distinctive vintage finish and the timeless appeal of premium quality.
Why should I buy this bundle?
- The exclusive Hologram Safe design on the wallet ensures that holograms on permits are never covered, protecting them from damage and complying with the Department of Transport guidelines.
- Each wallet includes a free timer clock which can be dialled without removal.
- The genuine RADAR key is guaranteed to open over 10,000 RADAR operated disabled toilets in the UK and is made from durable stainless.
- The classic leather key ring adds a personal touch and helps you find your RADAR key more easily in your bag.
- The embossed Italian leather is satisfyingly tactile to touch and has a distinguished look. The leather finish makes it strong and durable, resistant to time and active use.
- For more of our Leather products click here.
Dimensions: Closed: 20cm x 15cm, Open: 40cm x 15cm
To find out about the Blue Badge Permit rules and regulations click here.
To find out more about the RADAR Key scheme click here.
VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT. If you are chronically ill or disabled and the product is for your personal use, or if you are buying the product for someone who fits that description, then you do not have to pay VAT on eligible products. If this is the case, you should register for an account, and if the product is eligible the price will reduce to show your VAT exemption. [HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002)] For more information please see our VAT Exemption page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.