Our Lavender Wheat Warmer, Heated Bag in Peacock can give you many hours of relief from aches and pains, a wide variety of injuries and ailments including headaches, stress and tension.
This Peacock feather print encompasses the birds hypnotising powers.
Why should I buy it?
- It's a great heath therapy relief from aches and pain and it moulds to any part of the body that requires relief.
- Simply heat for two minutes in the microwave and place on the desired area.
- They mould to any part of the body, particularly around the neck, making it easier to target the pain or therapy.
- This Peacock feather print encompasses the birds hypnotising powers.
- Fabric design trends have always pulled their inspiration from nature, and with good reason. With its vivid tones and intricate design, the Peacock feather instantly pulls you in and leaves you in awe. Translated onto our range of products, Peacock is the perfect pattern to choose if you want to draw admiring gasps from your friends and family.
- A beautiful collection of traditional and modern designs with timeless appeal.
- Available in a variety of fabrics, our Blue Badge Co wheat warmers are designed and handmade in our Bristol based studio.
- Can be used as a hot or cold pack, just leave it in the freezer for a few hours.
- 48cm x 10cm x 2cm
For directions on how to use our Wheat Warmers click here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.