Our Lavender Wheat Warmer, Heated Bag in Cherry Blossoms can give you many hours of relief from aches and pains, a wide variety of injuries and ailments including headaches, stress and tension.
Why should I buy it?
- It's a great heat therapy relief from aches and pain and it moulds to any part of the body that requires relief.
- Simply heat for two minutes in the microwave and place on the desired area.
- They mould to any part of the body, particularly around the neck, making it easier to target the pain or therapy.
- This Cherry Blossoms print provides the sweet reminder of spring.
- The Cherry Blossom's beautiful pink hue is reproduced in this charming and inspiring Japanese fabric design. Japonisme in Britain was a source of inspiration for art and fashion at the beginning of the 1900s. Cherry Blossom's came to symbolise renewal, bringing the promise of life and opportunity. This charming and inspiring print carries a sense of hope and peace while reminding us we can always find new chances to bloom.
- A beautiful collection of traditional and modern designs with timeless appeal.
- Available in a variety of fabrics, our Blue Badge Co wheat warmers are designed and handmade in our Bristol based studio.
- Can be used as a hot or cold pack, just leave it in the freezer for a few hours.
- 48cm x 10cm x 2cm
For directions on how to use our Wheat Warmers click here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.