You will find these Grip and Twist Non-Slip Mini Mats in Blue (Pack of three) are ideal support for undoing tight lids in case of hand weakness.
Why should I buy it?
- Multipurpose anti-slip material - so useful that you always need more than you think!
- Re-usable and easy to clean it's extremely thin and handy, ideal to secure items from moving around
- Our Non-Slip Grip and Twist Mini Mats can be used as jar openers or non-slip coasters.
- To reactivate the non-slip properties they need to be washed with soapy water, rinsed and dried.
- This product is not heatproof.
- Particularly handy for people with arthritis, hand weakness and joint pain.
- Over 40% of our team is either disabled or a primary caregiver, buying from us you support an inclusive accessible business and UK manufacturing.
For more of our Non-Slip Mats click here.
For our Advice and Guide's relating to living an independent lifestyle click here.
VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT. If you are chronically ill or disabled and the product is for your personal use, or if you are buying the product for someone who fits that description, then you do not have to pay VAT on eligible products. If this is the case, you should register for an account, and if the product is eligible the price will reduce to show your VAT exemption. [HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002)] For more information please see our VAT Exemption page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.