You will find this Grip and Roll Non-Slip Multipurpose Mat in Grey are ideal to use under chopping boards, plates and kitchen accessories or all those items that won't stop moving.
Why should I buy it?
- Multipurpose anti-slip material is so useful that you always need more than you think!
- Single Large multipurpose mat useful on most kitchen countertops, tables and other workstations.
- Re-usable and easy to clean are extremely thin and handy, flexible and easy to fold and store away in a small space.
- Ideal to secure items from moving around.
- Our Non-Slip Grip and Roll multipurpose mats can be cut to size and used for the most diverse purposes: with all those items that won't stop moving, on serving trays, laptops, under rugs, inside the fridge or drawers to line items inside, as pedal non-slip protection for sewing machines.
- Multiple uses like arts & crafts, surface protection, placemat for children, surface stabilizer for people with disabilities or elderly, under bowls for food preparation, as fridge shelf or drawer mat.
- To reactivate the non-slip properties you can wash with soapy water, rinse and dry.
- This product is not heatproof.
- Over 40% of our team is either disabled or a primary caregiver, buying from us you support an inclusive accessible business and UK manufacturing.
For more of our Non-Slip Mats click here.
For our Advice and Guide's relating to living an independent lifestyle click here.
VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT. If you are chronically ill or disabled and the product is for your personal use, or if you are buying the product for someone who fits that description, then you do not have to pay VAT on eligible products. If this is the case, you should register for an account, and if the product is eligible the price will reduce to show your VAT exemption. [HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002)] For more information please see our VAT Exemption page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.