Good Grips Button Hook makes buttoning clothes easy and helps people with arthritis or Parkinson's dress independently.
Why should I buy it?
- An easy to use dressing aid that is great for hard to grasp buttons: simply hook the wire end over the button and pull through the buttonhole. The 2-inch long wire section slips around most buttons
- The wire loop is slim, smooth and durable as it narrows at the tip to lock the button in place, making it easier to pull it through the buttonhole. Made of Stainless Steel
- Features a practical cushioned grip with a non-slip handle, a patented design that provides a secure and comfy grasp while using - really enabling independent dressing
- The flexible ribbing makes it easy for arthritic hands to grip
- The ideal product for people who suffer from arthritis, limited dexterity or Parkinson's and struggle while getting dressed
Dimensions - L: 17cm Handle - L: 10.5cm x D: 3.8cm
For more information on Dressing Aids click here.
For our Advice and Guides on living an independent lifestyle click here.
VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT. If you are chronically ill or disabled and the product is for your personal use, or if you are buying the product for someone who fits that description, then you do not have to pay VAT on eligible products. If this is the case, you should register for an account, and if the product is eligible the price will reduce to show your VAT exemption. [HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002)] For more information please see our VAT Exemption page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.