The perfect bundle of products that makes getting ready easier for people with a reduced range of movement.
Avoid bending or twisting with our Get Ready Bundle, which includes our Sock Aid, Shoe Horn, Dressing Stick and Good Grips Button Hook.
Why should I buy this Bundle?
The bundle is being put together by the Blue Badge Co team to help people that struggle in their daily routines at home and have difficulties bending, twisting or reaching for things. Ideal for people whose reach, dexterity or ability to bend is limited due to arthritis or back/leg injuries.
- Simple and inexpensive, the Sock on Aid in navy helps you put on socks or stockings, especially if bending or reaching the foot is difficult
- The Sock Aid has a notch either side and the non-slip outside surface helps to hold hosiery in place while pulling it up around the foot and leg
- The flexible plastic core is wide enough to accommodate larger feet and the long handled loops can be held in one hand
- It can be wiped clean and full user instructions are included
- Not suitable for compression socks
Long Handled Navy Shoe Horn
- The long-handled navy shoehorn stops you bending over too much and helps to guide your feet in to your shoes
- Many people rely on a shoehorn to put on tight-fitting shoes. Wrestling your feet into shoes will not only damage the heel but also reduce the lifespan of your shoes.
- Made from moulded plastic, the smooth shoe horn is gentle against the skin.
- The hook-like handle provides an easy grip and can also be used to help with dressing.
- Includes a hanging loop for easy storage.
- The handy dressing aid combines a dressing stick and a zip pull.
- It's ideal for people whose reach, dexterity or ability to bend is limited due to arthritis or back/leg injuries.
- Designed with a push-pull hook at one end and a zip-pull hook at the opposite end, it's extremely useful to help put on pants, sweaters, and other articles of clothing, or to reach clothes hangers on high closet rods.
Good Grips Button Hook
- The Good Grips Button Hook makes buttoning clothes easy
- The wire loop is slim, smooth and durable and it narrows at the tip to lock the button in place, making it easier to pull it through the buttonhole
- Features a practical cushioned grip with a patented non-slip handle design that provides a secure and comfy grip while using
- It really enables independent dressing
- It's ideal for people with Arthritis, limited dexterity or Parkinson's.
For Advice and Guide's relating to living an independent lifestyle click here.
For more products that could assist you at home or out and about click here.
VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT. If you are chronically ill or disabled and the product is for your personal use, or if you are buying the product for someone who fits that description, then you do not have to pay VAT on eligible products. If this is the case, you should register for an account, and if the product is eligible the price will reduce to show your VAT exemption. [HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002)] For more information please see our VAT Exemption page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.