Our Stylish Fabric Storage Bag for a Folding Walking Stick in William Morris Snakeshead easily store's your adjustable walking stick into this compact bag.
Why should I buy it?
- Handy for use out & about or while not in use at home.
- Features a press-stud fastener to stop the stick from slipping out and a handy D-ring to hang from a coat hook or easily clip onto a handbag or wheelchair.
- With quality woven into the fibre, this beautiful collection of traditional and modern designs has enduring sophistication.
Snakeshead was designed by William Morris in 1876, taking its name from the flowers dotted amongst its intricate textile pattern. The cleverly drawn shapes create a captivating three-dimensional effect, as if the plants are blossoming from the cotton fabric. This sumptuous, vintage design is so compelling that you will never grow tired of looking at it. For more of our products in this print click here.
- Available in a variety of fabrics, our Blue Badge Co walking stick bags are designed and handmade in our Bristol based studio.
- Over 40% of our team is either disabled or a primary caregiver, buying from us you support an inclusive accessible business and UK manufacturing.
- Stick not included.
Dimensions (L) 13cm x (H) 26cm x (D) 1cm.
To browse our Walking Sticks click here.
For information on how to use a Walking Stick click here.
VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT. If you are chronically ill or disabled and the product is for your personal use, or if you are buying the product for someone who fits that description, then you do not have to pay VAT on eligible products. If this is the case, you should register for an account, and if the product is eligible the price will reduce to show your VAT exemption. [HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002)] For more information please see our VAT Exemption page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.