This Fabric Door Stop in Busy Bees is made from durable fabric and generously filled with natural grains. It's small, adorable and practical.
Why should I buy it?
- The ideal home accessory to place in front or behind the door; Keeps doorways open and prevent slamming.
We thoughtfully design each of our doorstops to combine practicality, style and sustainability for the home.
Blue Badge Co doorstops will be a practical addition to any household and are ideal for keeping doors ajar when getting around your home. They can help walking aid users navigate their homes safely without the trouble of trying to hold doors open.
- Keeping doors open is extremely important for someone that uses a rollator or a walking aid of any kind and if you have pain in your junctures or arthritis.
- Keeping your door open is also important to make the air circulating and keep and healthier environment in your home during the warm and cold season. Let that breeze moving during summer and the radiator's heath spreading in all rooms during winter.
- Features a handy carry handle so you can move it around.
- A sturdy, weighty doorstop which will do its job without the risk of you stubbing your toes!
- Once you own one of our beautiful fabric doorstops, you'll wonder how you ever managed without one.
- This print in Busy Bees is a funky and quirky design in pastel tones. For more of our products with this print, click here.
- We design and make by hand our doorstops in our Bristol-based studio.
- Over 40% of our team is disabled or a primary caregiver, buying from us you support an inclusive, accessible business and UK manufacturing.
- Read more about all the benefits of having a doorstop in your home here.
- Dimensions: (L) 15cm x (H) 15cm x (D) 15cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.