Avoid bending or twisting with our Easy Reach Bundle, which includes our Sock Aid, Shoe Horn, Dressing Stick and Folding Travel Reacher.
Why should I buy this Bundle?
The bundle has been put together by the Blue Badge Co team to help people that struggle in their daily routines at home and have difficulties bending, twisting or reaching for things. Ideal for people whose reach, dexterity or ability to bend is limited due to arthritis or back/leg injuries.
- Simple and inexpensive, the Sock On Aid in navy helps you put on socks or stockings, especially if bending or reaching the foot is difficult
- The Sock Aid has a notch either side and the non-slip outside surface helps to hold hosiery in place while pulling it up around the foot and leg
- The flexible plastic core is wide enough to accommodate larger feet and the long handled loops can be held in one hand
- Can be wiped clean and full user instructions are included
- Not suitable for compression therapy stockings
- The multi-purpose grabber is ideal for picking up everyday items if bending or reaching is difficult to do
- It will make life much easier when reaching for things on the top shelf or down on the floor
- Ideal for individuals with limited hand strength
- Extremely useful both at home and when travelling
- It has a magnetic tip for picking up small metal objects and an easy action trigger designed to help with dressing
Long Handled Navy Shoe Horn
- The long-handled navy shoehorn stops you bending over too much and helps to guide your feet in to your shoes
- Many people rely on a shoehorn to put on tight-fitting shoes. Wrestling your feet into shoes will not only damage the heel but also reduce the lifespan of your shoes
- Made from moulded plastic, the smooth shoe horn is gentle against the skin
- The hook-like handle provides an easy grip and can also be used to help with dressing
- Includes a hanging loop for easy storage
- The handy dressing aid combines a dressing stick and a zip pull
- It's ideal for people whose reach, dexterity or ability to bend is limited due to arthritis or back/leg injuries
- Designed with a push-pull hook at one end and a zip-pull hook at the opposite end, it's extremely useful to help put on pants, sweaters, and other articles of clothing, or to reach clothes hangers on high closet rods.
For more information on Dressing Aids click here.
For more products that could assist you at home or out and about click here.
VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT. If you are chronically ill or disabled and the product is for your personal use, or if you are buying the product for someone who fits that description, then you do not have to pay VAT on eligible products. If this is the case, you should register for an account, and if the product is eligible the price will reduce to show your VAT exemption. [HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002)] For more information please see our VAT Exemption page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.