An adhesive vinyl Disability Car Sticker in a Square shape: "My Other Ride Is A Wheelchair".
Why should I buy it?
- Designed to be easily applied to your internal car window, these stickers won't damage the surface they are on.
- Easy to apply and peel off when needed.
- If you store safely the original backing paper protection you can reuse the sticker when needed if you don't want to keep it on your car permanently.
- High-quality and durable disability car sticker made to last.
- Make your car a reflection of your personality and emphasise your chosen message to the general public through our clear disabled car stickers.
- Clear writing displayed on a white background.
- Make people aware that your disability doesn't hold you back and help inspire others. Let people know they don't have the right to judge and have to leave you alone in the parking bay.
- Scratch and fade resistant.
- Rectangle-shaped sticker.
- This sticker in part of a social awareness campaign launched by Blue Badge Co to help Blue Badge Holders and their daily struggles with the general public. Buy one and join the cause, help us spread the message. #sayitwithasticker online and on your car.
- Read more about our campaign by clicking here.
Dimensions: 25 cm (w) x 10 cm (h)
For our Advice and Guides on living an independent lifestyle click here.
VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT. If you are chronically ill or disabled and the product is for your personal use, or if you are buying the product for someone who fits that description, then you do not have to pay VAT on eligible products. If this is the case, you should register for an account, and if the product is eligible the price will reduce to show your VAT exemption. [HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002)] For more information please see our VAT Exemption page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.