With our Disabled Blue Badge Wallet and keyring with RADAR key for Disabled Toilet access, you can display your Parking Permit with confidence and style and travel all around the UK knowing you will be able to use a clean and safe toilet if/when needed.
Why should I buy it?
- Our exclusive Hologram Safe design ensures that holograms on parking permits are never covered, protecting them from damage
- The design complies with the Department of Transport guidelines
- Each wallet includes a free timer clock which is made with superior plastic cogs and can be dialled without removal
- Our Blue Badge Wallets fit the new Blue Badge shape and size
- Our unique, high-quality independent lifestyle products are made in the UK.
- Inspiring and uplifting, our vibrant range of designs and prints bring beauty to the everyday.
- Our Sausage Dog design in pastel tones is sure to brighten your day. For more of our products in this design click here.
- Committed to employing those with limited work options, over 40% of the Blue Badge Co team is either disabled or a primary caregiver. Buying from us you support an inclusive accessible business and UK manufacturing.
- Dimensions (Permit Cover) - Closed - L: 20cm x H: 15cm, Open - L: 40cm x H: 15cm.
To find out about the Blue Badge Permit rules and regulations click here.
To find out about the rights and responsibilities of Blue Badge Holders click here.
Why did we bundle it up with a Disabled GENUINE RADAR Key and keyring?
- Bundled up with a Disabled Toilet RADAR Key to make easier for you being out and about and access the toilets preventing vandalism and misuse of facilities
- Some unscrupulous sellers on the Internet sell fake keys that can get stuck in the locks and break them preventing the toilet from being used again. The real RADAR keys have RADAR inscribed on them.
- All our Keys are 100% Genuine and quality tested, come straight from the suppliers of the RADAR locks themselves.
- They are extremely easy to find in your bag because of the big blue heart-shaped top that makes the key easy to use by people with dexterity and grip issues.
- To find out more about the RADAR keys and the scheme, click here.
VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT. If you are chronically ill or disabled and the product is for your personal use, or if you are buying the product for someone who fits that description, then you do not have to pay VAT on eligible products. If this is the case, you should register for an account, and if the product is eligible the price will reduce to show your VAT exemption. [HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002)] For more information please see our VAT Exemption page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.