Celebrate Christmas in style with our handmade stocking in Herringbone print.
Why should I buy it?
- This traditional Christmas stocking is the perfect finishing touch for any festive mantlepiece.
- Designed and produced in the UK, this will make an excellent gift for your ethically-minded loved-ones (or for yourself!).
- Our team makes everything with care and have created a stocking that will last for years - becoming a centrepiece of your Christmas celebrations.
- For an extra special touch, you can add a personal message to the ribbon of the stocking - creating a completely unique gift.
- When you buy this product, you can feel safe in the knowledge that you’re supporting an independent business that takes care of its staff as well as it’s customers.
- Dimensions: 32 cm x 46 cm
To find out more about our Herringbone Collection, click here.
For Christmas Gifts ideas and Inspiration, click here.
About the fabric
Herringbone has a rich history. The pattern dates back to the Roman Empire, where it was used to build roadways and was first used in fabrics in Ancient Italy. Since then, it has been a staple of quality tailoring, conveying a smart yet casual feel wherever it’s used. The subtle pattern is understated without being boring and you can never go wrong with a rich, royal navy blue. This collection is perfect for anyone who appreciates simple, classic style.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.