Our bright and brilliant Purple Adjustable Walking Stick with stylish and compact Purple Spotty Fabric Storage Bag will be a loyal travel companion and a very useful fashionable accessory to show off all day long!
Why should I buy one?
- It's easy to fold into four sections thanks to the elasticated wire and aluminium frame. You can store it away in a Blue Badge Co handmade Fabric Storage Bag when needed.
- A loyal companion that will support you when dining out or travelling, small enough to be packed away into a handbag or large pocket.
- The stick easily folds away into coordinating carry case, keeping it protected and discreet.
- The neat fabric carry bag in Purple Spotty design features a press-stud fastener to stop the stick from slipping out and a handy D-ring to hang from a coat hook or easily clip onto a handbag or wheelchair.
- Our Purple Spotty fabric is a distinguished classic with a modern twist. For more of our products in Spotty print's click here.
- The height can be adjusted by simply pressing the metal popper with a single length change from 82cm to 94cm with 3cm increments between notches.
- No need to adjust the stick height before folding away, quick and easy to reassemble.
- The frame is made from high-quality aluminium, it's lightweight and provides you with extra stability.
- Rubber, non-slip ferrule included
- Ergonomically fitted Canadian maple wood handle maximises comfort with its soft grip, ideal for people with arthritis or joint weaknesses.
- Stick Diameter is 20mm tapering to 17mm and weighs 350g.
Our stylish canes can support up to 100kg and have been compression tested.
CE ‚ A Class 1 Medical Product.
Packaged in a specially designed gift box.
For information on how to measure for a walking stick read our guide by clicking here
Storage bag dimension: (L) 13cm x (H) 26cm x (D) 1cm.
Box dimensions: (L) 13cm x (H) 34cm x (D) 4cm.
VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT. If you are chronically ill or disabled and the product is for your personal use, or if you are buying the product for someone who fits that description, then you do not have to pay VAT on eligible products. If this is the case, you should register for an account, and if the product is eligible the price will reduce to show your VAT exemption. [HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002)] For more information please see our VAT Exemption page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.