Our Freestanding Adjustable Folding Walking Stick in Navy & Fabric storage bag in Army Camo is the perfect cane for all those people that need extra stability to keep their balance during everyday activities and more support in their daily routine.
- The perfect cane for all those people that need extra stability to keep their balance during everyday activities and more support in their daily routine
- Stands on its own.
- Efficiently maintain balance on inclines, uneven ground and shifting terrain
- Ergonomic Handle provides a strong, reliable and comfortable grip and support, and provides the needed support and leverage for the user to rise and sit down safely.
- Sold with a sophisticated Army Camo print storage bag.
Why should I buy it?
- Provides a strong, reliable and comfortable grip and support, and provides the needed support and leverage for the user to rise and sit down safely
- To give you confidence and stability
Foldable & Lightweight
- 4-point anti-skid pivoting base maintaining your balance on whatever terrain you choose to walk
- It snaps out efficiently and automatically so you can have it ready whenever you need, or fold it away whilst on transport
- Easily folded and can be stored in your rucksack, suitcase or in the overhead compartment on the plane
Enhance independence, Enrich life
- Our mission is to give people access to enticing and stylish lifestyle products that celebrate choice, independence and individuality and say more about personality than a medical condition.
Army Camo print has captivated the public's attention since its widespread introduction to military uniforms during WW1. While made for utility, its design is striking and powerful. This pattern is ideal for anyone with a deep appreciation of history and tradition.
- We have many designs and products to choose from; we believe you will find the most suitable for you.
- Over 40% of our team is either disabled or a primary caregiver.
Length: 14.5cm, Height: 32cm, Depth: 4.5cm, Weight: 0.46kg
For more products that could assist you at home or out and about click here.
For information on how to measure for a walking stick read our guide by clicking here
VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT. If you are chronically ill or disabled and the product is for your personal use, or if you are buying the product for someone who fits that description, then you do not have to pay VAT on eligible products. If this is the case, you should register for an account, and if the product is eligible the price will reduce to show your VAT exemption. [HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002)] For more information please see our VAT Exemption page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.