Frequently Asked Questions
Does a Blue Badge Company wallet fit the new disabled parking permit?
• Yes, all of our wallets have been re-designed to fit the new parking permit that’s being issued.
I haven’t received my Blue Badge permit?
• Unfortunately we only provide the wallet for the parking permit to go in. You have to contact your local council to find out when your badge will be arriving.
Will the plastic acetate damage the hologram?
• No, all of our wallets are specially designed to fit the hologram. The acetate stops before the hologram starts, therefore its never dragged underneath the plastic saving it from being scratched or damaged.
How can I order Blue Badge Company goods?
• You can order these through our online store or you can place an order over the phone with a member of Blue Badge Company on 0117 941 3791.
Can I place an order online without an account?
• Yes, once you have added all items to your basket, go to the checkout and select "Checkout without registering".
How do I change an order I've placed?
• Should you need to change an item on your order, or amend your delivery address, please contact us immediately by ringing 0117 923 2594. Due to the speed with which we dispatch orders, it may not always be possible to make changes but we’ll let you know what we can do. Please note that any amendments may result in your order being delayed.
What is your shipping and returns procedure?
• Please visit our Shipping & Returns page
I'm being asked for a MasterCard SecureCode. What is it?
• MasterCard Secure Code is an online security service that protects your card against unauthorised use when you shop online. When you shop at participating online stores, you will enter your MasterCard SecureCode password in the same way you would enter your PIN at an ATM. It means that only you can use your MasterCard online, giving you the same assurances you have when you use your card in a physical store. If you are having problems with this then give us a ring and we can take your order over the phone.
I have received a faulty item. What should I do?
• Please contact us straight away. We will collect the faulty item and arrange an exchange.
I can’t find the answer to my question – what should I do?
• Don’t worry, just get in touch with us either at [email protected] or give us a quick ring on 0117 923 2594 and we’ll do everything we can to help.