This Fabric Door Stop in William Morris Marigold Indigo is made from durable fabric and generously filled with natural grains. It's small, adorable and effective.
Why should I buy it?
- Ideal for placing in front or behind the door to keep doorways open and prevent slamming.
- Keeping doors open is extremely important for someone that uses a rollator or a walking aid of any kind and if you have pain in your junctures or arthritis.
- Keeping your door open is also important to make the air circulating and keep and healthier environment in your home during the warm and cold season. Let that breeze moving during summer and the radiator's heath spreading in all rooms during winter.
- Features a handy carry handle so you can easily move it around.
- A sturdy, weighty doorstop which will do its job without the risk of you stubbing your toes!
- Once you own one of our beautiful fabric doorstops you'll wonder how you ever managed without one.
- William Morris designs make sumptuous patterns with enduring appeal.
- Available in a variety of fabrics our Blue Badge Co door stops are designed and handmade in our Bristol based studio.
- Over 40% of our team is either disabled or a primary caregiver, buying from us you support an inclusive accessible business and UK manufacturing.
- Read more about all the benefits of having a doorstop in your home here.
- Dimensions: (L) 15cm x (H) 15cm x (D) 15cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.