Our Stylish Fabric Storage Bag for a Folding Walking Stick in Mulberry Rose easily store's your adjustable walking stick into this compact bag.
Why should I buy it?
- Handy for use out & about or while not in use at home.
- Features a press-stud fastener to stop the stick from slipping out and a handy D-ring to hang from a coat hook or easily clip onto a handbag or wheelchair.
- With quality woven into the fibre, this beautiful collection of traditional and modern designs has enduring sophistication.
- Our Mulberry Rose print has soft pastel and rich berry tones giving a nostalgic charm with a modern feel. For more of our products in this print, click here.
- Available in a variety of fabrics, our Blue Badge Co walking stick bags are designed and handmade in our Bristol based studio.
- Over 40% of our team is disabled or a primary caregiver, If you buy from us, you will support an inclusive, accessible business and UK manufacturing.
- Stick not included.
Dimensions (L) 13cm x (H) 26cm x (D) 1cm.
To browse our Walking Sticks click here.
If you are interested in reading more on how to use a Walking Stick, click here.
VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT. If you are chronically ill or disabled and the product is for your personal use, or if you are buying the product for someone who fits that description, then you do not have to pay VAT on eligible products. If this is the case, you should register for an account, and if the product is eligible the price will reduce to show your VAT exemption. [HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002)] For more information please see our VAT Exemption page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.