Travel with confidence with our Out and About Set, which includes a Blue Badge Parking Permit Cover, RADAR Key and Walking Stick Bag
Why should I buy it?
- Our Disabled Blue Badge Wallets help you display your Parking Permit with confidence and style. Each wallet includes a free timer clock made with superior plastic cogs and can be dialled without removal.
- The easy turn genuine RADAR Key opens over 10,000 disabled toilets across the UK. The blue heart handle is ergonomic and warm to the touch.
- Easily store your adjustable walking stick in this stylish, compact bag. Features a press-stud fastener to stop the stick from slipping out and a handy D-ring to hang from a coat hook or easily clip onto a handbag or wheelchair.
- This vivid, multicoloured design captures the hope inherent in a Rainbow - the promise of sunshine after a storm. The rainbow has also become a symbol of unity and a celebration of diversity within mankind. This bright and bold pattern will help you make a statement and express your individuality.
- Blue Badge Co products are designed and handmade in our Bristol based studio. By making a purchase, you enable us to continue employing people with limited work options like those with disabilities or primary caregivers. Thank you for supporting our UK business!
VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT. If you are chronically ill or disabled and the product is for your personal use, or if you are buying the product for someone who fits that description, then you do not have to pay VAT on eligible products. If this is the case, you should register for an account, and if the product is eligible the price will reduce to show your VAT exemption. [HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002)] For more information please see our VAT Exemption page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.