These Folding Walking Frames in Navy are designed to be stress-free. Supporting you in your everyday life, this walker will give you the confidence you need while on the move and put your loved ones at ease knowing that your independence is guaranteed.
Why should I buy it?
- This zimmer frame is the world's smallest folding frame - lightweight, simple and quick to fold for easy storage.
- Saves space when folding- 4 times smaller than the average walker, easy to put in the car
- Locking swivel wheels leaving you the choice of having them locked or free to swivel around
- Avoid pain in back and shoulders due to bad posture while walking or standing
- Adjustable height at handles from 32" to 38.5"
- When you are ready to go, simply pull the handles apart to open the frame.
- Features a handy strap bag with pockets to store items whilst out and about.
- It's also extremely comfortable to steer and manoeuvre when travelling, going to the store, eating out or just moving around tight spaces around the house.
- Comes with the walking frame bag with pockets, ideal to hold your glasses, newspaper, books, keys or any personal item you want to carry with you while on the move.
- Dimensions - L: 100cm, W: 15cm, D: 20cm
VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT. If you are chronically ill or disabled and the product is for your personal use, or if you are buying the product for someone who fits that description, then you do not have to pay VAT on eligible products. If this is the case, you should register for an account, and if the product is eligible the price will reduce to show your VAT exemption. [HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002)] For more information please see our VAT Exemption page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.