With our Disabled Blue Badge Wallets, you can display your Parking Permit with confidence and style!
Why should I buy it?
- Our exclusive Hologram Safe design ensures that holograms on parking permits are never covered, protecting them from damage.
- The design complies with the Department of Transport guidelines.
- Each wallet includes a free timer clock which is made with superior plastic cogs and can be dialled without removal.
- Our Blue Badge Wallets fit the new Blue Badge shape and size.
- Our unique, high-quality independent lifestyle products are made in the UK.
- Inspiring and uplifting, our vibrant range of designs and prints bring beauty to the everyday.
- The Purple Spotty design is a traditional best seller reimagined in a new trending colour variant. For more of our products in Spotty designs click here.
- If there's one thing we know for sure, it's that spots will never go out of style. And why would they? They continue to be the perfect choice for any one who wants something understated but fun. This indulgent deep Purple colour is both vibrant and regal.
- Committed to employing those with limited work options, over 40% of the Blue Badge Co team is either disabled or a primary caregiver. Buying from us you support an inclusive accessible business and UK manufacturing.
- Dimensions (Permit Cover) - Closed - L: 20cm x H: 15cm, Open - L: 40cm x H: 15cm
To find out about the Blue Badge Permit rules and regulations click here.
To find out about the rights and responsibilities of Blue Badge Holders click here.
VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT. If you are chronically ill or disabled and the product is for your personal use, or if you are buying the product for someone who fits that description, then you do not have to pay VAT on eligible products. If this is the case, you should register for an account, and if the product is eligible the price will reduce to show your VAT exemption. [HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002)] For more information please see our VAT Exemption page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.