Our Hip Recovery Bundle consists of a Sock Aid, Shoe Horn, Folding Travel Reacher and a Swivel Cushion.
Why should I buy this Bundle?
This bundle can help you or a loved one recover from hip replacement surgery, or an accident, or simply make everyday tasks and movements less painful - enhancing independence.
Sock On Aid
- Simple and inexpensive, the Sock On Aid in Navy gives assistance in putting on socks or stockings, especially if bending or reaching to the foot is difficult
- With a lightweight design, the flexible plastic core is wide enough to accommodate larger feet without stretching hosiery unnecessarily. A notch either side and the non-slip outside surface helps to hold hosiery in place while pulling up around the foot and leg
- The long handled loops can be held in one hand
- Can be wiped clean and full user instructions are included
- Not suitable for compression therapy stockings
- The multi-purpose Folding Travel Reacher is ideal for picking up everyday items if bending or reaching is difficult to do
- This handy grabber will make life much easier when reaching for things on the top shelf or down on the floor
- They are ideal for individuals with limited hand strength
- Extremely useful both at home and when travelling
- It has a magnetic tip for picking up small metal objects and an easy action trigger designed to help with dressing
Long Handled Navy Shoe Horn
- The Long Handled Navy Shoe Horn stops you bending over too much and helps to guide your feet in to your shoes
- Many people rely on a shoe horn to put on tight fitting shoes
- Made from moulded plastic, the smooth Shoe Horn is gentle against the skin
- The hook-like handle provides an easy grip and can also be used to help with dressing
- Includes a hanging loop for easy storage
- The Swivel Cushion is the in-car solution for living independently in style
- It's perfect if you need extra help for getting in and out of the car while avoiding painful jarring or twisting
- Ideal for use on car seats, chairs and beds.
- The bottom of the cushion features a non-slip surface that makes the top swivel safely and firmly
- The cover can be removed and is washable.
For more information on Dressing Aids click here.
For more products that could assist you at home or out and about click here.
VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT. If you are chronically ill or disabled and the product is for your personal use, or if you are buying the product for someone who fits that description, then you do not have to pay VAT on eligible products. If this is the case, you should register for an account, and if the product is eligible the price will reduce to show your VAT exemption. [HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002)] For more information please see our VAT Exemption page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.