Comfi-Grip Long Handled Toe and Foot Sponge
Washing aids and sponges make personal care easier every day. Our Long Handled Toe and Foot Sponge reduces bending, twisting or straining to reach – not everyone can touch their toes! Looking after your feet is important, especially if you have diabetes. Treating common foot problems – such as corns, calluses, bunions and ingrown toenails – can help to prevent problems that make you unsteady on your feet and at risk of a fall. If you are recovering from surgery or a sports injury, or have reduced joint mobility, you will also benefit from our toe washer and other washing aids.
Treat your feet to a little pamper with our long handled toe and foot sponge. Lather up with your favourite shower gel and use the contoured base of the sponge to wash the soles of your feet. The tapered top of the sponge will get in between your toes and clean effectively, leaving your feet feeling cleansed, invigorated and refreshed.
The long handle eliminates the need to bend; the sponge has been shaped to get where others just cannot. The new supportive grip allows for comfort and ease.
Suitable for men and women of every skin type including sensitive skin, dry skin and oily skin. Long handled sponges help remove dead skin and toxins and stimulate circulation.
What else do I need to know?
- Long handled bath sponge and shower foot scrubber – wash comfortably without bending or twisting.
- Wash and scrub your feet comfortably and easily with a tapered head to clean in between your toes.
- The long handled sponge is bendable to wash your feet when sitting or standing in bath or shower.
- Sponge length – 26″/66cm.
- With a rubberised chunky handle the long handled shower sponge is easy to grip even with wet hands.
- A handy bathing aid for use in the shower or bath, for all adults not just the disabled or elderly.
Dimensions: 66 x 13 x 7cm
Material: Polypropylene, foam
Product Code: HA079010
How do I bend the handle?
Our long handled sponges and brushes can have their handles ‘set’ in a bend/curve to help you reach that awkward spot more easily. Simply hold the handle under hot water or warm with a hairdryer to soften the plastic. Bend the handle to the desired angle and cool the handle under cold water to set.
The everyday long handled sponge comes complete with a hanging point in the handle. Secure a cord through to hang up and dry over the bath. Avoid water dripping on to the bathroom floor. Hygienic, washable and practical – clean for when you next want to use