|Our Dressing Aid Set Bundle is ideal for someone recovering after knee or hip replacement surgery, when bending or reaching is difficult. It provides assistance whilst recovering and beyond|
The bundle features a Long Handled Navy Shoe Horn and Sock On Aid.
Why should I buy this Bundle?
The bundle has been put together by the Blue Badge Co team to help people that struggle in their daily routines at home and have difficulties bending, twisting or reaching for things. Ideal for people whose reach, dexterity or ability to bend is limited due to arthritis or back/leg injuries.
- Simple and inexpensive, the sock on aid in navy gives assistance in putting on socks or stockings, especially if bending or reaching to the foot is difficult
- The flexible plastic core is wide enough to accommodate larger feet without stretching hosiery unnecessarily
- A notch either side and the non-slip outside surface helps to hold hosiery in place while pulling up around the foot and leg
- The long-handled loops can be held in one hand. It can be wiped clean and full user instructions are included. Not suitable for compression therapy stockings.
Long Handled Navy Shoe Horn
- The long-handled navy shoehorn stops you bending over too much as well as helping guide your feet in. Many people rely on a shoehorn to put on tight-fitting shoes. Wrestling your feet into shoes will not only damage the heel but also reduce the lifespan of your shoes.
- Made from moulded plastic, the smooth shoe horn is gentle against the skin. The hook-like handle provides an easy grip and can also be used to help with dressing. Includes a hanging loop for easy storage.
For more information on Dressing Aids click here.
For more products that could assist you at home or out and about click here.
VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT. If you are chronically ill or disabled and the product is for your personal use, or if you are buying the product for someone who fits that description, then you do not have to pay VAT on eligible products. If this is the case, you should register for an account, and if the product is eligible the price will reduce to show your VAT exemption. [HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002)] For more information please see our VAT Exemption page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.